Contact: Nikki Dunne, Democratic Services Officer, 02380 688298 Email: email@example.com
APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Councillors are invited to declare interests in relation to the item of business on the agenda. Any interests declared will be recorded in the minutes.
Construction of a 164 metre runway extension at the northern end of the existing runway, associated blast scree to the north of the proposed runway extension, removal of existing bund and the reconfiguration and extension of existing long stay car parking to the east and west of Mitchell Way to provide additional long stay spaces (F/19/86797).
Councillors have access to and been asked to view the public participation that took place during the Eastleigh Local Area Committee meeting on 25 March 2021. Therefore, we ask members of the public to consider whether they wish to participate AGAIN at Council OR to make new or fresh comments.
Public participation at Council on 8 April will be in line with the process followed for speaking at a Local Area Committee and will be limited to 3 minutes per person.
If you wish to participate please notify Democratic Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 23:59 on Monday 5th April 2021.
Debate will be in line with the rules of debate at Council contained within the Constitution paragraph 11.3 onwards (4-9).
The outline path for discussing this item is –
· Head of Housing and Development’s presentation
· Any initial clarification of the Head of Housing and Development from Councillors
· Public participation – those in objection will go first; followed by supporters and the applicant,
· Final clarification and final questions of the Head of Housing and Development
· Debate (limited to 5 minutes per Councillor in line with the rules for debate at full Council contained in the Constitution (4-9))