The Capital, Investment and Treasury Management Strategies set out the long-term context in which capital expenditure decisions are made and gives due consideration to both the risk and reward of these decisions and the impact on the achievement of priority objectives.
These strategies give a high-level overview of how capital expenditure,
financing and treasury management activity contribute to the provision of local
services along with an overview of how associated risk is managed and the
implications for future financial sustainability.
(1) recommend to Council to approve the Capital Strategy at Appendix 1;
(2) recommend to Council to approve the Treasury Management Strategy at Appendix 2;
(3) recommend to Council to approve the Investment Strategy at Appendix 3;
(4) recommend to Council to approve the Minimum Revenue Provision (MRP) Statement at Appendix 2A; and
(5) recommend to Council to approve the Prudential Indicators at Appendix 2B.